Tri Tip Enchiladas
“I love mexican food and have never had anything come close in flavor as this sauce brought to the table.”
PREP — 35 Minutes COOK — 2 Hours
TOTAL — 2-2.5 Hours SERVINGS — 8
• 2.5 lb Tri-Tip
• 1 Red Onion
• 1 bunch, Cilantro
• 1 bunch, Green Onion
• 1 container, Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 bottle, 13oz. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Sauce
• 1 pack, 8oz. Cream Cheese
• 1 pack, Cotija Cheese
• 1 can, 10.75oz. Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup
• 1 can, 10.75oz. Campbells Cream of Chicken
• 8″ Flour Tortillas
1. Smoke Tri-Tip at 225°F for 60 minutes (while you prep!) and then sear over direct heat, 500°F for 3 minutes per side. Allow to rest for 30 minutes and then slice across the grain and dice into small, bite-sized pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Add Tri-Tip, cheese soup, cream cheese, cream of chicken and diced onions into a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed. Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of this filling across the tortillas, roll tortillas and place seam-down in a greased baking pan or cast iron skillet.
3. Once all enchiladas are in place, pour the Green Chili Lime Sauce covering the enchiladas completely. Add a few jalapeños to your pan for additional flavor and heat.
4. Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes. While enchiladas are baking, slice the rest of your toppings: green onion, cherry tomatoes, and optional toppings like black olives, jalapeños, sour cream can be added.
5. Once the enchiladas are removed from the oven, your topping can be added. Feel free to drizzle with more Green Chili Lime for extra flavor. Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More