TEQUILA LIME WINGS
Tequila…Lime…Sweet Heat… this recipe has it all.
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes TOTAL —30 Minutes SERVINGS — Five
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 8-10 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 2oz Gold Tequila
• 3tbsp fresh lime juice (equivalent to 1 whole lime)
• Pinch coarse sea salt
• Pinch coarse black pepper
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown (internal temperature 165ºF).
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Once sauce is warm, add tequila and lime juice and stir.
6. Continue cooking sauce for 5 minutes.
7. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce mixture.
7. Stir well then sprinkle Course Sea Salt and Coarse Black Pepper on top of wings then serve.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More