TANGY MUSTARD BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN
You had me at bacon. Sweet, tangy, and succulent beyond belief- this dish is unlike any other.
PREP — 1 Hour COOK — 3-4 Hours
TOTAL —4-5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• Pork Loin
• ¼ Cup Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 14oz Schultz’s Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
• 1lb sliced bacon
1. Preheat oven to 330 ºF
2. Apply Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub liberally to the pork loin.
3. Completely wrap pork loin in bacon
4. Coat loin in Schultz’s Tangy Mustard
5. Place in baking pan
6. Wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil twice keeping the folds on top.
7. Place in oven at 330 ºF for 3 – 4 hours (or slow cook in a smoker/grill) OR until internal temperature hits minimum 145ºF
8. Carefully remove and drain juices into a grease separator for later use.
9. Allow meat to rest for 30 minutes before slicing
If you’re still in the mood for bacon after Tangy Mustard Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin… try our Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More