SWEET HEAT SALMON BAGEL
Start your morning with this spicy take on a classic lox bagel. The cool creamy cream cheese is PERFECT with our Sweet Heat sauce.
PREP — 30 minutes COOK — N/A
TOTAL —30 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 3 tbsp. Plain Cream Cheese
• 1 tbsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 2 oz. Smoked/Cured Nova Lox Salmon
• 4 slices Red Onion
• 1 tbsp. Capers
• 1 bagel (halved)
1. Mix together Cream Cheese and Sweet Heat Hot Sauce in a small mixing bowl.
2. Toast bagel to desired finish
3. Spread Sweet Heat Cream Cheese mixture on top of bagel halves.
4. Place capers on top of the Sweet Heat Cream Cheese
5. Place onion slices on top next (2 slices per bagel half).
6. Place 1oz of smoked salmon on each bagel half.
Still searching for breakfast items to go with your Sweet Heat Salmon Bagel? Our breakfast burritos are just what you need!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More