SWEET HEAT GLAZED SALMON
You’ll think you’ve died and gone to heaven when you taste this succulent, sweet, and spicy salmon dish.
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 10 Minutes TOTAL —15 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1.5-2 lb Salmon Filet or Steaks
• 3-4 Tbsp Schultz’s Sweet Heat Cooking Hot Sauce
• 2 Tbsp Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning and Rub
1. Season salmon with Schultz’s Premium Seasoning & Rub
2. Place salmon on the grill indirectly over high heat.
3. Cook 3-5 minutes each side (depending on thickness).
4. When the flakes of salmon begin to spread (a few minutes before it’s finished) brush Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Cooking Hot Sauce on top of the salmon and close the lid of the grill.
5. Allow the Sweet Heat to caramelize slightly on the grill. It will begin to glaze over the filet.
6. Place on platter and drizzle remaining Sweet Heat over the fish. Serve with wild rice, asparagus, bread or salad.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More