SWEET HEAT COCONUT SHRIMP
Crispy, coconut-y, and OH SO delicious. Sweet Heat Coconut Shrimp are a crispy and fresh seafood option the whole family will love.
PREP — 25 Minutes COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL —45 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 5 large shrimp
• 1 Egg White
• 4 tbsp Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
•½ Cup shredded coconut
• ¼ Cup Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Remove skin from shrimp. Leave tails attached.
3. Butterfly shrimp half way then dust with flour.
4. Mix egg white and Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce and beat thoroughly.
5. Dip shrimp into hot sauce mixture without dipping the tails then dip into coconut.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes.
7. Place shrimp on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 min then flip shrimp.
8. Bake for 10 more minutes until tender and golden brown.
9. Serve with warm Sweet Heat on the side to dip.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More