SPICY TWICE BAKED POTATOES
Add a spicy element to the classically delicious twice-baked potatoes that you know and love!
PREP — 1 Hour COOK — 1.5 Hours
TOTAL — 2.5 Hours SERVINGS — Four
• 4 large Idaho potatoes
• 3-4 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Cooking Hot Sauce
• 8 oz. of sour cream
• 1 tbsp. of butter
• Finely chopped bacon as garnish (optional)
• Fresh chopped parsley
• 1 cup Smoked Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes (skin-on).
3. Bake potatoes at 375°F for 50 minutes.
4. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
5. Scoop potato out of the skin then place in a bowl.
6. In the bowl, mix in butter until melted.
7. Add sour cream and Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
8. Mash potatoes with fork and stir until creamy.
9. Fill potato skins with potato mixture and overstuff.
10. Garnish with chopped bacon, smoked cheddar, and parsley.
11. Bake for 25 minutes in oven at 350 °F.
12. Enjoy with Whole Smoked Turkey and Spicy Mac & Cheese!
If you like Spicy Twice Baked Potatoes, you’ll be a big fan of our Camp Style Potatoes too!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More