SPICY SHRIMP PASTA
When it comes to Spicy Shrimp Pasta…you’ll be back for seconds, maybe even thirds!
PREP — 20 Minutes COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 40 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• -10-15oz Pasta noodles (we prefer Gemelli, Gigli, or Angel Hair)
• 1-2 lbs of 21-25ct Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
• 8-10oz Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce
•*Option 2: 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
•**Option 3: 1/3 Cup favorite white wine
1. Begin cooking pasta about 5-10 minutes before beginning to cook shrimp.
2. Place shrimp into a large frying pan and add Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
3. Cook shrimp in sauce over a medium to medium high heat until most of the shrimp’s transparency is gone but not completely.
4. Leave shrimp in sauce and continue cooking until shrimp is fully cooked.
5. *Option 2: Add 1/3 cup heavy cream and stir to make a spicy cream sauce.
6. **Option 3: Add 1/3 cup favorite white wine and stir to make a spicy garlic wine sauce.
7. Turn down heat to low and cover until shrimp are done. (Shrimp cook quickly, do not overcook).
8. Pasta should be ready to drain and put onto a serving platter.
9. Once pasta and shrimp are ready, pour over pasta on platter, shake parmesan cheese over dish.
10. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Our spicy shrimp pasta goes nicely with our Spicy Twice Baked Potatoes!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More