SPICY POTATO SALAD
Cool and creamy.. saucy and spicy… it’s unlike any potato salad you’ve ever had.
PREP — 15 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes TOTAL —40 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 8-12 medium boiled red potatoes
• • 1.5 – 2 cups Mayonnaise
• 4-6 oz. (to taste) of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce
• 8-10 oz. of Blue Cheese (or substitute with Feta Cheese)
• 3⁄4 lb. of bacon (cook then finely chop)
• 1⁄2 small red onion diced finely
• 4-6 green onions diced finely
• 1 tbsp. dry parsley
• 1 tbsp. black pepper
• • 1 tsp salt or to taste
1. Peel half of the amount of potatoes and leave the skin on the other half.
2. Pre-mix Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce and mayonnaise before adding to balance of ingredients to ensure it’s the right amount of heat.
3. Dice cooked potatoes into chuck size pieces and add to large mixing bowl.
4. Add cooked and crumbled bacon, crumbled blue cheese, blended mayonnaise/Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
5. Toss until blended and then add onions and balance of seasonings.
6. Add more hot sauce until desired consistency is reached (to ensure creamy potato salad, mash 1⁄3 of the potatoes and stir vigorously).
7. Chill then serve with Schultz’s Gourmet Smokehouse Burgers, Grilled Chicken Thighs or Marinated Tri-Tip
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More