SPICY MEATBALL SUB
Your meatball sub just got upgraded, and you’ll never go back… Trust us.
PREP — 30 minutes COOK — 1 Hour
TOTAL —1.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 1 bag of frozen, pre-cooked beef, turkey or chicken meatballs (or make meatballs from scratch)
• 6-10oz of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce or Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 3tbsp. Crumbled Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese
1. Place skillet on stove top over medium to high heat.
2. After skillet is hot, place frozen meatballs in skillet. Make sure meatballs cover the entire bottom of the skillet and are not stacked.
3. Add 1 cup of water or 1 cup of ice to meatballs and cover.
4. Allow water to evaporate then cook the meatballs until golden brown (internal temperature: Chicken/Turkey 165º F, Beef 145º F.
5. Add 6-10oz of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce or Sweet Heat Hot Sauce to skillet and mix.
6. Move meatballs and sauce into toasted French bread rolls or Baguettes.
7. Sprinkle Gorgonzola bleu cheese crumbles onto sandwich and enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More