Spicy Grilled Mango with Chiles and Crema
Char-grilled Mango with Chiles and Tangy Mexican Crema.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 6 Minutes
TOTAL — 16 Minutes SERVINGS — 6
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
• 1 thinly sliced green jalapeño pepper
• 1 thinly sliced red jalapeño pepper
• 5/8 teaspoon Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub
• 2 ripe peeled mangoes, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
• Cooking spray
• 3 tablespoons Mexican crema
• 3 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1. Combine 2 tablespoons juice and jalapeños in a small bowl.
2. Coat mango slices with cooking spray; sprinkle with Schultz’s Gourmet Seasoning & Rub. Heat a grill pan over high heat until smoking hot. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mango to pan. Cook, without moving, 4 minutes or until well marked. Turn and cook 2 minutes; place on a platter.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon juice and crema in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Spoon jalapeños over mango. Drizzle with crema mixture; sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More