This rib recipe is smoky, delicious and good with all four of our BBQ Sauces!
PREP — 1.5 hours COOK — 2 Hours
TOTAL —3.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 8 lbs Pork loin baby back ribs
• 5-10 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 12oz Schultz’s Sweet Hickory, Spicy Mesquite, Original or Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
• Apple wood chips
• Hickory wood chips
1. Soak wood chips for at least an hour before using.
2. Let the ribs come up to room temperature, rinse off in cold water and remove the silver membrane from the back.
3. Season ribs with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub over the entire surface of the ribs.
4. Use your smoker or follow these directions for your Weber Grill: in the grill, make two small piles of briquettes on opposite side of the grill. Once charcoals have thin layer white ash on them, add your wood chips.
5. After the wood is smoking, place ribs in between charcoal piles on cooking grate.
6. Smoking temperature should be about 225°F.
7. After smoking for 2 hrs. brush Sweet Heat on ribs and continue smoking for another 30 minutes.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More