SEASONED SEARED SCALLOPS
Seasoned seared scallops… that’s a mouthful. Literally.
PREP — 40 Minutes COOK — 3-5 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1 lb. dry sea Scallops
• 2 tsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•2 tsp. Unsalted Butter
1. Remove the small side muscle from scallops, rinse with cold water then pat dry.
2. Season scallops with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub.
3. Place butter in skillet on high heat.
4. Once the fat begins to smoke, gently add scallops to skillet. Make sure they don’t touch each other.
5. Sear scallops for 90 seconds on each side.
6. Scallops should have a golden crust on each side and still translucent in the center.
7. Remove from heat and serve.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More