Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Our Must-Have for October!
PREP — 20 Minutes COOK — 40 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour SERVINGS —Six
• 1 1/2 cups Raw, Whole Pumpkin Seeds
• 2 tsp melted butter or olive oil
• 1 tsp Salt
1. Scoop Pumpkin Seeds out of the Pumpkin and place them into a colander.
2. Rinse with water while sorting through the seeds with your hands to remove the pumpkin guts.
3. Dry overnight in a baking pan lined with parchment paper or paper towels, remove any left-over pumpkin guts the next day.
4. After the seeds are dry, preheat oven to 300°F
5. Toss seeds in a bowl with all ingredients.
6. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
7. Salt and add additional Schultz’s Seasonings to taste and enjoy. Feel free to repeat for as many pumpkins as you carve!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More