Roasted Cranberry Pork Chops
…plus herb roasted potatoes!
PREP — 15 Minutes COOK — 50 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour 5 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• Freshly Ground Black Pepper
• 3/4 cup Red Wine
• 1 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
• 3/4 cup Cranberry Juice
• 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 3 tbsp Butter
• 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
• 2 sprigs each Thyme and Rosemary
Herb Roasted Potatoes:
• 1 lb. Small Potatoes
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
• 1 tbsp each Finely Chopped Fresh Thyme and Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400°F . Wash and dice potatoes. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs. Transfer to baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until slightly crisp. When potatoes are finished, increase oven temperature to 450°F for pork chops.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together both BBQ sauces, brown sugar, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Brush each pork chop with mixture on both sides. Reserve leftover sauce.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet to medium-high. Add pork chops and sear on each side until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork chops from skillet and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Add red wine, cranberry juice and reserved BBQ marinade to skillet and stir to combine. Add butter, cranberries and herbs and reduce for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Return pork chops to pan, then transfer pan to oven for 12-13 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve with sauce spooned over the top of the pork chops. Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More