PAN SEARED TROUT
You’ll be back for seconds, maybe even thirds!
PREP — 50 Minutes COOK — 6-10 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour SERVINGS — Six
• 1-2lbs. Trout
• 4 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
1. Season both sides of trout fillet with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub.
2. Place butter on medium skillet and melt butter, then place trout in skillet.
3. Cook for 3-5 minutes (depending on the size of the fillet) then flip trout.
4. Continue cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 °F then remove from heat.
5. Serve as a sandwich or with Schultz’s Gourmet Roasted Asparagus or Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More