Mexican Pasta Salad
Mexican pasta salad with creamy avocado dressing.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 10 Minutes
TOTAL — 20 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• ½ ripe avocado
• 1/4 cup Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
• 2 tablespoons mayonaise
• 1 small clove garlic, grated
• 1/4 teaspoon Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub
• 8 ounces whole-wheat fusilli (about 3 cups)
• 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
• 1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup diced red onion
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2. To prepare pasta salad: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, then drain again. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn, Cheddar, onion and cilantro. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More