MESQUITE SMOKED SALMON
Your meatball sub just got upgraded, and you’ll never go back… Trust us.
PREP — 1.5 Hours COOK — 3 Hours
TOTAL —4.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 1 Large Salmon Fillet (2lbs-3lbs)
• 4-8 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 1 tbsp. Kosher Sea Salt
1. Soak mesquite wood chips for 30-45 minutes prior to lighting grill.
2. Coat salmon fillet with ample Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub and Kosher Sea Salt.
3. Make sure that all sides of the salmon are thoroughly covered.
4. Use your smoker or follow these directions for your Weber Grill: In the grill, make two small piles of briquettes on opposite side of the grill. Once charcoals have thin layer white ash on them, add your wood chips.
5. After the wood is smoking, place fillet in between charcoal piles on cooking grate.
6. Cook until center reaches 150 °F.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More