Instant Pot Chipotle-Lime Mashed Sweet Potatoes
A traditional dish with a sweet and smoky twist!
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 8 Minutes
TOTAL — 13 Minutes SERVINGS — 6
1. Combine sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces), 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a 6-quart pressure cooker. Close lid securely; bring to high pressure over heat.
2. Adjust heat to medium-low or level to maintain high pressure; cook 8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; place cooker under cold running water. Remove lid.
4. Drain the sweet potatoes. Stir in the brown sugar and other remaining ingredients.
5. Mash to desired consistency and texture.
6. Optional: Garnish with some fresh-sniped chives.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More