Sweet, Caramelized Grilled Watermelon.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 6 Minutes
TOTAL — 16 Minutes SERVINGS — 10
• 1 small seedless red watermelon (about 5 lb.)
• 2 lemons
• 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub
• 1/4 teaspoon ground red chili powder
1. Preheat grill to high (about 500°F).
2. Slice watermelon crosswise into 5 (1 1/2-inch-thick) slices. Cut each slice into quarters to make 20 wedges. Grate 2 tablespoons lemon rind from lemons; set aside. Slice lemons into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Add watermelon wedges and lemon slices to grill grate; grill 1 minute on each side or until nicely charred. Place watermelon on a serving platter. Squeeze juice from a few charred lemon slices over watermelon; add remaining slices to platter. Sprinkle watermelon evenly with salt, Schultz’s Seasoning, chile powder, and lemon rind.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More