Grilled Street Corn
The Ultimate Mexican Street Food Dish
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes SERVINGS —Four
• 4 ears of corn
• 1 tsp Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning and Rub + more for serving
• 1/2 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
• 1/4 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
• 2 limes cut into wedges
1. Set gas grill to high heat. Cover grill and allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
2. While the grill is heating, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub, and cilantro in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Remove the husks of the corn leaving the core attached.
4. Place corn directly on hot grill. Rotate occasionally until corn starts to get slightly charred on all sides. About 8-10 minutes
5. Remove the corn from the grill and evenly coat the cheese mixture on all sides.
6. Sprinkle with extra cheese and Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More