Grilled Pork Chops with Chile & Pineapple
Tender grilled pork chops and pineapple with a kick of green chile.
PREP — 15 Minutes COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 oz fire roasted hatch green chilies
• 2 tablespoons Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Sauce
• 1 pound boneless thin-cut pork chops, trimmed
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
• 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
• 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• Lime wedges for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine cilantro, pineapple juice, green chilies, honey, Schultz’s Green Chili Lime sauce in a blender; puree until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Transfer the remaining mixture to a medium bowl and add pork chops. Turn to coat and let marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Brush pineapple and onion slices with oil. Remove the pork from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, flipping once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chop registers 145 degrees F, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Grill the pineapple and onions, flipping once, until lightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Dice up the grilled onions and cut pineapple into bite-sized chunks. Serve the pork, pineapple and onions drizzled with the reserved sauce. Serve with more cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More