Grilled Cider Glazed Veggies
Smokey vegetables with a sticky, tangy glaze.
PREP — 15 Minutes COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 35 Minutes SERVINGS — 4-6
• 1 1/2 lb. parsnips
• 1 1/2 lb. carrots
• 1 large sweet onion
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1-2 tbsp Schultz’s seasoning & rub
• 1/4 cup apple cider
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Peel and cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces. In a large bowl, toss parsnips, carrots and onion with the olive oil until the vegetables are well coated. Season to taste with Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub.
2. Bring cider, broth, butter and maple syrup to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until reduced by half and syrupy, about 10 min. Season with Schultz’s Seasoning & Rub.
3. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium heat (300-400 degrees.) Preheat a perforated grill pan for 10 minutes.
4. Spread the vegetables onto pan in a single layer. Grill with the lid close as much as possible, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables and tender and lightly charred.
5. Transfer veggies to a bowl, toss with the apple cider glaze and serve immediately.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More