Grilled Cheese with Apple and Bacon
With contrasting flavors, this sandwich makes the mouth sing!
PREP — 3 Minutes COOK — 20-30 Minutes
TOTAL — 33 Minutes SERVINGS — Four
1. Cook bacon on stove top in a skillet.
2. Add 3 tbsp of Sweet Heat Cooking Sauce to coat bacon toward the last few minutes of cooking. If cooking bacon in an oven instead, baste on sauce with a brush.
3. Spread dijon mustard on 4 slices of bread.
4. Top each piece of bread with 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bacon and slices of apple. Top with the other slices of bread.
5. Butter the sandwiches, then cook in a skillet (you can use the same one you cooked the bacon in, just drain the grease first) over medium-low heat until the cheese melts and the bread is golden, about 3 minutes per side.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More