GREEN CHILI LIME FAJITAS
Fresh, zesty, and easy! These quick Green Chili Lime Fajitas are a great last minute homemade weeknight dinner.
PREP — 20 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL —40 Minutes SERVINGS — Three
• 3 Bell Peppers (colors of your choice)
• 2 Chicken Breasts or 6-8 Chicken Thighs or Top Sirloin Steak
•1-2 onion (optional)
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• ¼ Cup Flour
• 6 Tortillas (flour or corn)
• 8-10 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Green Chili Lime Sauce
• 4 tbsp. Sour Cream
1. Slice meat into small strips.
2. Cover meat strips in Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
3. Slice peppers and onions into strips.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil over medium heat in a non stick pan.
5. Add peppers and onions and stir for 3-4 minutes (until soft). Set aside.
6. Add meat to skillet (add oil if necessary. Cook for 3-4 minutes (until cooked through).
7. Add peppers and onions back to skillet and cook for about another minute.
8. Serve mixture on toasted tortillas with sour cream and Schultz’s Gourmet Green Chili Lime sauce.
If you like Green Chili Lime Fajitas, you should try our Tequila Lime Wings!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More