Grain-Free Pretzel Chicken Nuggets
Tangy, Salty, Breaded & Fast!
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• 1 lb Chicken Tenders
• 1/2 cup flour (use Coconut Flour or Almond Flour to make it Gluten Free!)
• 2 Eggs
• 2 tbsp Schultz’s Chipotle Sauce
• 1 bag Pretzels (about 5 oz – make it Gluten Free!)
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1 tsp Onion Powder
• Salt, Pepper, Paprika
• Avocado Oil (spray recommended!)
Tangy Mustard Dip Ingredients
• 1 cup Schultz’s Tangy Mustard Sauce
• 2 tablespoons low-fat Mayo
• 1/4 cup Honey
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Schultz’s Sweet Heat Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Cut chicken tenders to nugget size. Lightly pat to dry. Pulse pretzel crumbs in a food processor lightly until they form crumb coating. If you don’t have a food processor, use a mortar and pestle or place in a bag to crush.
3. Mix salt, pepper and flour in one bowl, whisk eggs and chipotle in a second bowl, and mix pretzel crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika in a third bowl.
4. Dredge chicken pieces in flour, then egg mixture and let excess drip off. Gently roll chicken in the pretzel mix, be sure to pat on pieces to coat them well! Place nuggets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray each nugget with a light coating of avocado oil.
5. Cook for 8 minutes, the flip each nugget, spray with more oil and cook for 8 more minutes on the other side. While the nuggets cook, combine ingredients for the dipping sauce. Taste to perfect your desired heat or flavor level. Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More