FIERY HABANERO GRILLED WINGS
Have a glass of milk ready… these bad boys are HOT. They are fiery, flavorful, and plain fantastic.
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL —30 Minutes SERVINGS — Five
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
•10-12 oz. of Schultz’s Fiery Habanero Cooking Hot Sauce
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown (internal temperature 165ºF).
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm 10-12oz of Schultz’s Fiery Habanero Cooking Hot Sauce in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce. Stir well before serving.
6. Enjoy! (Don’t forget some Ranch or Blue Cheese on the side)!
7. Add peppers and onions back to skillet and cook for about another minute.
8. Serve mixture on toasted tortillas with sour cream and Schultz’s Gourmet Green Chili Lime sauce.
If Fiery Habanero Grilled wings are too hot for you, try something less hot like our Tequila Lime Wings!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More