CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW
This fresh and zesty cilantro lime coleslaw is the perfect side or any summer BBQ. It’s also the bees knees on top of street tacos.
PREP — 25 Minutes COOK — 0 Minutes
TOTAL —30 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1 head of cabbage (quarter and cut into 2” julienne strips)
• 2-3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 1 tbsp. white sugar
•4 tbsp. fresh lime juice (1-1.5 limes)
•1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
•1oz fresh chopped cilantro
•1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or other light oil
•1 tbsp. cold water
•2-3 Green Onion Stems (finely chopped)
•½ small Red Onion (minced)
1. In a small mixing bowl, add lime juice, vinegar and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, lime juice/sugar/vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients together.
3. Mix well.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Do you have a favorite cole slaw recipe that you are dying to share? Send us an email for a chance to have it featured on our blog!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More