Cilantro and Lime Chicken
Tender grilled chicken marinated with cilantro and lime.
PREP — 25 Minutes COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 55 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• 1/4 cup minced cilantro, plus 1 cup tender stems and leaves
• 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice, plus 1 Tbsp. lime zest
• 1/2 cup Schultz’s Green Chili Lime
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts (about 3 pounds)
• 2 ears corn
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
• 6 oz. red cabbage, thinly sliced
• Queso fresco, to serve
• Lime wedges, to serve
1. Combine the minced cilantro, 1⁄2 cup Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce, 1 tablespoon lime zest and the garlic in a bowl; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Light a grill; grill chicken and corn, turning as needed, until chicken is cooked through and corn is charred, 30 minutes for chicken and 15 minutes for corn. Transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest before carving. Let corn cool slightly, then slice kernels off into a large bowl. Add cilantro leaves, remaining lime juice and olive oil, beans, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, salt, and pepper and toss to combine.
3. To serve, divide chicken and salad between plates; top salad with queso fresco and serve with lime wedges.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More