Cheddar Cheese Fries
For Kids and Kids-At-Heart
PREP — 30 Minutes COOK — 12 Minutes
TOTAL — 42 Minutes SERVINGS —Ten
• 1 1/2 cups softened Butter
• 1 lb. shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 1 1/2 tsp Salt
• 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1. Beat the first four ingredients at medium speed until blended. Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
2. Use a cookie press with a star-shaped disk to shape mixture into long ribbons. On parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Cut ribbons into 2-inch pieces.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Move to wire racks to cool.
4. Salt and add additional Seasonings to taste and enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More