Blueberry Maple Quiche
sweet taste—savory ingredients
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 40 Minutes
TOTAL — 50 Minutes SERVINGS — Eight
• 3 Large Eggs
• 2/3 cup Milk
• 2 oz. Goat Cheese
• 1 cup White or Baby Bella Mushrooms
• 2 cups Spinach
• 1 tsp Nutmeg
• 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
• Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 475°F. While oven preheats, weigh pie crust down and bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. It helps to poke a few holes in the base so the bottom doesn’t rise. Wash mushrooms and spinach. Slice the mushrooms and the fatty stick.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms and spinach until wilted and soft. Roughly chop the mushrooms and spinach into bite sizes pieces. In the same pan, add the sliced meat and sauté until slightly browned.
3. Place 1/3 of your goat cheese at the bottom of your slightly baked pie crust. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Add solid ingredients, maple syrup, nutmeg, and Schultz’s seasoning and pour it all into your crust. Add remaining goat cheese to the top of your quiche.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the filling is set and your crust is golden brown. While it cooks, stir the sauce ingredients until well mixed. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Top with sauce and Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More