BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
You’re going to love our spin on a classic pizza!
PREP — 30 minutes COOK — 12-15 Minutes
TOTAL —45 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1 Pizza Crust (homemade or store bought)
• 1-2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 4-6oz Schultz’s Sweet Hickory, Spicy Mesquite or Original BBQ Sauce
• 1tsp Garlic Salt
• 5oz Cooked Chicken Breast (1” cubes)
• 3oz Cooked Andouille Sausage
• ½ Red Onion chopped finely or julienne
• ½ lb shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven at 425°F
2. Using the store bought pizza crust, brush entire crust with olive oil then sprinkle the edge with garlic salt.
3. Then pour on Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce and spread around pizza crust (spread to 1” from the edge of the crust).
4. Sprinkle a layer of grated parmesan cheese on top of the Hot Sauce.
5. Then add a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by chicken breasts cubes, Andouille sausage and onions.
6. Cook at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown in the oven.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More