WHOLE SMOKED CHICKEN
You’ll be back for seconds, maybe even thirds!
PREP — 1 Hour COOK — 20 Minutes Per Pound
TOTAL — 1.5-2.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 1 Fresh Whole Chicken
• 4-8 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
1. Soak mesquite wood chips for 30-45 minutes prior to lighting grill.
2. Coat chicken with ample amount of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub (make sure rub gets under chicken skin). Check that all sides of the chicken are thoroughly covered.
3. Use your smoker or follow these directions for your Weber Grill: In the grill, make two small piles of briquettes on opposite side of the grill. Once charcoals have thin layer white ash on them, add your wood chips.
4. After the wood is smoking, place chicken in between charcoal piles on cooking grate.
5. Cook until center reaches 165°F.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More