Peach Cucumber Salsa
A Sweet Summertime Salsa.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 0 Minutes
TOTAL — 10 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• 2 cup cucumber diced finely in small squares
• 2 cup peaches diced finely in small squares
• 1 cup onion diced finely in small squares
• 2 tablespoons jalapeño seeds removed, diced finely
• 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
• 2 tablespoons of Schultz’s Green Chili Lime
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• tortilla chips for dipping
1. Finely chop cucumber, onion, peaches and jalapeño.
2. In a large bowl, add Schultz’s Green Chili Lime with the other ingredients. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
3. Enjoy with chips, or serve over some grilled chicken or fish!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More