Deliciously savory, optionally sweet.
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 20 Minutes SERVINGS — 6
• 2 Eggs
• 2 Bunches of Scallions
• 1 tsp Sesame Oil
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 1 tbsp Baking Powder
• 2 c Flour
• 1-3 tsp Schultz’s Chipotle Cooking Sauce
• 1 tsp Schultz’s Seasoning and Rub
• Vegetable Oil
• Kosher Salt
• Soy Sauce or Maple Syrup
• Waffle Iron or Waffle Maker
Other ingredient and topping ideas: toasted sesame seeds, bacon, cheese.
1. Finely chop the scallions. Beat the eggs and oil together until well combined. Next whisk in the milk, sesame oil, sugar, seasonings, flour, and baking powder until just combined. Add chopped scallions and mix until evenly incorporated. Let batter sit for a few minutes as your waffle iron gets hot.
2. Once waffle iron is heated to high heat, pour batter to make waffles, making sure to flip halfway through if possible. Adjust as needed for your iron and batter!
3. Top with Chipotle sauce, extra scallions, and toasted sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy warm and serve with either soy sauce, or maple syrup if you need a contrasting sweet flavor!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More