Buffalo Beef Dip
Savory beef finds its way into a game-day favorite.
PREP — 20 Minutes COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 50 Minutes SERVINGS — 8 to 10
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
• 1 cup of Schultz’s Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
• 1 (16-oz.) package of cooked, seasoned pulled beef
• 1 (8-oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
• Celery sticks and tortilla chips, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 325°(F).
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chopped yellow onion to the skillet and cook 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender.
3. In a large bowl, combine the onion (cooked), Schultz’s Spicy Original or Sweet Heat cooking sauce, shredded beef, cream cheese, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir well making sure ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Move your beef mixture from the large bowl and into an 8×8-inch baking dish. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes.
5. Remove dish from the oven and top evenly with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese; turn broiler on high. Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Top evenly with parsley and serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or whatever your favorite dipper happens to be!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More