WEEKNIGHT BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN
4 Steps Until A Delicious Dinner
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1/2 cup Schultz’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce
• 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 tbsp. Honey
• 1 tsp. Onion Powder
• 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
• Grapeseed Oil
• 3/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
• 3/4 tsp. Black Pepper
• 1 1/2 lb. Pork Tenderloin, trimmed
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high, about 450°F.
2. Stir together BBQ Sauce, vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, Worcestershire sauce, honey, onion powder and garlic powder in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Set aside 1/2 cup of the sauce for later.
3. Generously oil grill grate with grapeseed oil. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and grill, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes. Brush with remaining sauce and grill, turning occasionally for about 5 minutes. If using a meat thermometer, it should register 145°F at the thickest portion.
4. Serve with reserved 1/2 cup of sauce. Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More