CAMP STYLE POTATOES
This colorful dish has tons of fresh veggies and even more flavor!
PREP — 20 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes TOTAL —45 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 4 large Russet potatoes (washed)
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning &Rub
• 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
• • 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 2 Cups Yellow Onions, Green and Red Bell Peppers (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Cut potatoes into 1” (bite size) cubes.
3. In a large bowl, mix chopped potatoes, Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4. Place potato mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper and place in preheated oven.
5. Cook potatoes for 25minutes or until tender.
6. Once potatoes are finished, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
7. Serve with Schultz’s Gourmet Over Easy Eggs, Smothered Breakfast Burrito or our Smokehouse Burger!
8. ***You can also add yellow onions, green and red bell peppers to this recipe!!!***
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More