Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread
If there was ever a loaf of bread worthy of being an entree, this is it!
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 40-50 Minutes
TOTAL — 60 Minutes SERVINGS — 4-6
• 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
• 2 1/2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded, divided
• 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
• 2 packages of pizza dough
• 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
• Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
• Green onions for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll out dough and cut into 3×3-inch squares. You should have 15 total squares; arrange in 3 rows of 5.
3. In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Schultz’s Spicy Original Sauce, scallions, and half of the pepper jack cheese (1 1/4 cups).
4. Brush butter on a dough square and begin to layer ingredients on top. Begin with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining squares, stacking one on top of the other, chicken side up.
5. Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load stacked bread squares into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until desired browning is achieved.
6. Garnish with green onions and allow to cool. Serve from baking dish or other serving platter if desired.
Image Credit to Tastemade
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More