Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball
Now that’s a spicy cheese ball… .
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 40 Minutes SERVINGS — 8 to 10
• 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
• 4 ounces of blue cheese, at room temperature
• 4 ounces of white cheddar, grated
• 1/2 cup of Schultz’s Spicy Original Cooking Sauce, divided
• 1/4 cup shredded chicken, cooked (we like using rotisserie chicken)
• 1/4 cup of diced celery
• 1/2 sleeve of Late July Classic Rich Crackers, crushed -OR- substitute 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
1. Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and white cheddar in the bowl of a food processor; process
2. Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of Schultz’s Spicy Original sauce and chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken absorbs most of the sauce, about 2 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Stir chicken mixture, remaining ¼ cup Schultz’s Spicy Original sauce, and celery into cream cheese mixture; mix until evenly incorporated. Scrape cream cheese mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Using lightly moistened hands, shape cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until it can be easily rolled.
5. Spread crushed crackers (or chopped nuts) evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roll the cheese ball in crackers, coating evenly. Place cheese ball on a serving platter; drizzle top with some more Spicy Original; serve with carrots, celery, crackers, etc.
6. Place cheese ball on a serving platter; drizzle top with some more Spicy Original; serve with carrots, celery, crackers, etc.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More