Start your morning off right…with a zesty burrito to wake up your tastebuds… it is the most important meal of the day right?
PREP — 45 Minutes COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL —1 Hour SERVINGS — Six
• 1 lb. Chorizo
• 6 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Cooking Hot Sauce or Chipotle Cooking Hot Sauce
• 6 large eggs
•½ cup Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes (Click to view recipe)
•3-4 Flour Tortillas
•1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Make sure Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes are cooked and ready to use.
2. Crack open eggs and place in bowl and whisk thoroughly.
3. In a hot skillet, place chorizo in pan and begin cooking.
4. After 2-3 minutes, add 3 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime and cook chorizo until temp is 165°F.
5. Remove chorizo from pan and place in bowl.
6. In the same skillet, place whisked eggs in pan and scramble eggs until they’re finished.
7. Steam or microwave tortillas until soft.
8. Place ¼ cup of egg, ¼ cup chorizo, ¼ cup potatoes ¼ cup cheddar cheese and 1tbsp. Sweet Heat Hot Sauce in tortilla and wrap (ingredients can also be mixed together before wrapping).
9. **For smothered burrito: Mix 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime together in a separate bowl and smother burrito with Green Chili Lime Cream Cheese.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More