Blackened Grouper Sandwiches with Remoulade
Blackened grouper sandwiches paired with a creamy rémoulade.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 8 Minutes
TOTAL — 20 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
• 2 teaspoon Schultz’s Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
• 4 (6-oz.) grouper fillets
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
• 1 tablespoon Schultz’s Gourmet Chipotle Cooking Sauce
• 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
• 1 tablespoon unsalted ketchup
• 4 (2-oz.) whole-wheat hoagie rolls, split
• 4 romaine lettuce leaves
• 8 plum tomato slices
1. Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 8 inches from the heat.
2. Rub Schultz’s Gourmet Seasoning evenly over fillets.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add fillets to pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
4. Combine mayonnaise, relish, Schultz’s Gourmet Chipotle Cooking Sauce, mustard and ketchup in a bowl. Arrange rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; broil 1 minute or until toasted. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of rolls. Top bottom halves of rolls with lettuce, tomato, fillets, and top halves of rolls.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More