SEASONED BEEF TACOS
Can we taco bout how good these are?
PREP — 30 Minutes COOK — 2 Hours
TOTAL —2.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 1.0lb Ground Beef, Ground Turkey or Ground Chicken
• 3 tbsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• OPTIONAL: Add Green Chili Lime or Chipotle Cooking Hot Sauce
1. Place Ground beef in mixing bowl and add Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub.
2. Mix well with hands.
3. Place in hot skillet and use spoon to breakdown beef in to small pieces.
4. Add more Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub to taste.
5. Once beef is fully cooked, place in paper towel lined bowl to absorb excess grease.
6. Serve with your favorite taco fixings!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More