Savory meatloaf smothered in sweet tangy BBQ sauce.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 70 Minutes
TOTAL — 80 Minutes SERVINGS — 4
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In large bowl, gently crumble ground beef then add all remaining meatloaf ingredients.
3. Using your fingers gently combine all ingredients and meat being careful not to overly squish or press the meat (this makes the meatloaf dense).
4. Pour 1/4 cup of Schultz’s Original BBQ sauce in the bottom of a bread pan, or enough to evenly coat the bottom.
5. Add meatloaf to the bread pan and gently press into a solid loaf shape, pressing only hard enough for the meat to hold together.
6. Pour remaining 3/4 cup Schultz’s Original BBQ sauce evenly over the top of the meatloaf.
7. Place in the oven for 70 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
8. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More