BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
This surf and turf combo is sweet, spicy, and absolutely irresistible.
PREP — 40 minutes COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL —1 Hour SERVINGS — Six
• 2 lbs. of 21-25 count peeled shrimp
• 1 lb. of fresh cut Bacon
• 6 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 2 cups of rice (optional)
1. Take peeled and deveined shrimp and wrap with half strip of bacon and weave onto skewer. Place 5-7 shrimps per skewer.
2. Place shrimp/bacon skewers over indirect heat. (Gas grill: low heat OR charcoal grill: place away from charcoal).
3. Allow bacon to render tightly around shrimp.
4. Once shrimp is almost fully cooked; brush Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce on top of each skewer then close the lid to the grill for the last few minutes of cooking.
5. When fully cooked, remove shrimp from skewers and place on a bed of rice and pour 2-3 tbsp. of warm Sweet Heat on top of dish and serve.
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More