Avocado Egg Toast
Quick, Easy, Healthy, Delicious—YUM!
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL — 10 Minutes SERVINGS — 1-2
• 2 Eggs
• 2 Ripe Avocados
• Lettuce or Spinach
• 2 tsp White Vinegar
• Olive Oil
• Kosher Salt
• Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1. Start a pot of water on medium high heat. Crack cold eggs into a small bowl. Add 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp white vinegar to the water.
2. Once simmering, use a slotted spoon to create a circular whirlpool in the pot. Carefully add the egg, turn off heat, cover the pot and set a timer for 5 minutes.
3. While the egg cooks, place bread in the toaster. Slice Avocado and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Wash and chop lettuce or spinach. Then, carefully lift your poached egg from the water with a slotted spoon.
4. Assemble your toast or sandwich and add a drizzle of Green Chili Lime Sauce over your creation, Enjoy!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More