Nothing like waking up to the smell of delicious breakfast potatoes wafting through the air. Mmmmm.
PREP — 1 Hour COOK — 12-15 Minutes
TOTAL — 1.5 Hours SERVINGS — Six
• 4 large Russet potatoes (washed, peeled and cooked)
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
1. Cube 4 large, cooked potatoes.
2. Place a large pan over medium/high heat and coat the bottom of the pan in olive oil.
3. Once olive oil is hot, fill the pan with the grated potatoes.
4. Generously coat the potatoes in Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub and toss potatoes in pan.
5. Flip and cook until potatoes are golden brown. Serve with your favorite breakfast entrée!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More