SIGNATURE SMOKEHOUSE BURGERS
These burgers are the real deal…smoky, juicy, peppery! Top them with all your favorite fixings.
PREP — 10 Minutes COOK — 6 Minutes TOTAL — 16 Minutes SERVINGS — Six
• 1.5 lb 80/20 Ground Beef
• 3 tbsp. Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• OPTIONAL: Top with any Schultz’s BBQ Sauce
1. Place Ground beef in mixing bowl and add Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
2. Mix well with hands
3. Measure out weight of patties (1/4lb, 1/3lb or 1/2lb)
4. Lightly form patties with hands and lightly indent the middle of the patties with thumb.
5. Place burgers over hot grill and cook until internal temperature is 145°F
6. Serve with your favorite hamburger fixings (like our BBQ Sauces) and Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More