SIGNATURE GOURMET HOT WINGS
These grilled gourmet hot wings are your secret weapon for a stand apart BBQ. And pretty much everything else.
PREP — 5 Minutes COOK — 25 Minutes TOTAL — 30 Minutes SERVINGS — Five
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings.
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 10-12 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
• Blue Cheese or Ranch for dipping (optional).
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown (internal temperature 165ºF).
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm 10-12oz of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce. Stir well before serving.
6. Serve with blue cheese or ranch. Enjoy!
If our gourmet hot wings aren’t spicy enough for you, try our Fiery Habanero Wings! But be warned… they are hot hot hot!
REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Here at Schultz’s, we’re making your family meals easier, healthier and tastier.
Our family’s sauces, seasonings and snacks work perfectly in recipes to enhance flavor rather than replace it. With food you’ll find in your own kitchen, we only include the highest quality REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS. We’re proud to use family recipes that have been passed down for THREE GENERATIONS and are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted.
GET OUR NEWSLETTER:
Delicious Deals, Distribution Updates & More